Our Topic Today: True Story of Hope
- Why hope is an integral part of our lives
- What to do when you feel hopeless and helpless
- What does hope stem from
- The H.O.P.E. process
- Why ancient civilization had to write this story or myth of hope?
- Why hope was in the jar with all the evils and sorrows of this world?
- Why is hope the only positive emotion put into the jar?
- Is hope the source of all positive experiences and the fuel of our lives?
- Is hope the best antidote for all the miseries in life?
Words of Wisdom by Oprah WinfreyA mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself. - Oprah Winfrey Click To Tweet
A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself. A mentor is someone who allows you to know that no matter how dark the night, in the morning joy will come. A mentor is someone who allows you to see the higher part of yourself when sometimes it becomes hidden to your own view.
The H.O.P.E. Process
- Hold On, Possibilities Emerge
- How can you nurture hope?
- Fight till the end
- Have faith in yourself
- Be thankful and aware of the goodness around you
- Believe that there’s a way out, it just needs time and patience
- If something doesn’t go your way now, either you’re not ready for it or there’s a better way for you!
- if something’s right, it will forever be right no matter how hard that could be or what others have to say.
- Once you choose hope, anything is possible
Share your story of hope with us in the comment section! Your story will inspire many others!
Thanks for listening and joining me on Happy Mind Travel!
Love hearing more of these topics?
Please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
I read every comment. Your feedback will help me improve this podcast and boost the ranking of this show so many more others like you could find Happy Mind Travel! I appreciate your contribution to this podcast in advance!
Enjoy to be happy!