Our Topic Today: Tarot & the Year Card
- Learn the philosophical system of Tarot
- A life-changing tool to understand yourself
- Reveal the life lessons you will encounter every year
- Exploring Card 17 to 21
- a Western philosophical system of ancient wisdom
- 78 cards: Major Arcana & Minor Arcana
- 22 cards in the Major Arcana
- describe a person’s life journey and moral lessons
- 56 cards in the Minor Arcana
- Describe a person’s life events and actions
- 4 elements: Wands, Swords, Cups and Coins
- 16 Court Cards: Page, Knight, Queen and King
- 40 Number cards: 1 to 10
The Year Card
- What would your year be like?
- the lessons prepared for you to learn in that year, the challenges, the big changes and experiences you will have relating to the theme of one of the Tarot Card
Calculate Your Year Card
- Add the month and date of your birth to the current year
- add up the separate digits of that number
- Keep the number below 23
Your birthday: 4 Aug
Current Year: 2017
Year Number = 13
Year Card = Death
- You will learn the life lessons behind the Death Card in Tarot – transition into a new phase of life, opening up new opportunities, a natural transformation
- Time Frame
- January to January
- Birthday to Birthday
- Calculate your Year Cards for previous years and the years to come
The Complete List of Major Arcana – the Fool’s Journey
Life Lessons of Cards 17-21
- The Star
- The Moon
- The Sun
- The World
Words of Wisdom by Buddha
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
- To grow spiritually is to nurture your heart, not your mind
- Look at the Year Card as an inspiration to your life, and a reminder of the essentials to overcome your obstacles
- See Tarot as a system for personal growth, and a tool for spiritual guidance, rather than for future predictions solely
- International Journal of Dream Research –contains original articles about dreaming, lucid dreaming and psychological aspects of sleep in general. The scope of the journal is to publish peer-reviewed papers in the field of dream research including topics like dream recall, dream content, nightmares, lucid dreaming, dreaming in children and psychological aspects of sleep in general.
Universal Waite Tarot Deck – the most traditional Tarot deck that most other Tarot versions have based on, includes a little booklet of card meanings and a variety of fundamental spreads.
Have any questions regarding your Year Cards? Ask me in the comments below or you can email me privately at Pauline@ourHappyMindTravel.com !
Thanks for listening to Happy Mind Travel!
Support Us by sharing this show with people you love to spread the positive energy out or leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes!
I read every comment. Your feedback will help me improve this podcast and many more others like you could find Happy Mind Travel! I appreciate your contribution to this podcast in advance!
Subscribe to Happy Mind Travel!
Connect with me on
Enjoy to be happy!
Want to receive more shows like this?
Join the Happy Mind Travel Community and get weekly happiness tips!