Our Topic Today: The Biggest Fear in Life – Uncertainty
- for the most part in life, it’s uncertainty
- trivial matters OR life-changing decisions
Life’s biggest illusion
- you can’t control your own future
- everything happened to you is destined
- you can’t do much about life
Everything Happens for a Reason
- the value would be unveiled to you at the end
- things happen for you, not to you
Don’t call it uncertainty, call it wonder. Don’t call it insecurity, call it freedom.
The Simulation Game Metaphor
- There is a set blueprint for each role player
- But there are also options for you to choose and decisions to be made by you
What to do with uncertainties?
- Take action
- Our freewill makes all the difference
How to transform insecurity into excitement
- Rule #1: never assume, cuz seriously you don’t know
- Stop the guessing game
- Adaptive thinking
- Rule #2: try every possible method and let it flow
- Take actions, set goals and visions for yourself
- Trust that life would unfold itself at the moment that is best for you
- Review your actions and plan if necessary
- Let it flow, calmness is key
- Rule #3: engage in spiritual practices e.g. Tarot reading
- Major use: personal transformation, hints in your life, life advice
- Not always as predicting your future
3 rules for dealing with uncertainty
- Don’t assume, cuz seriously you don’t know
- Try every possible method and let it flow
- Engage in spiritual practices to seek life advice
- there are lots of uncertainties in life, but always make possible moves, trust your instincts and where the universe takes you to
- Everything happens for a reason
- someday you will know why it happened and what does all these uncertainties mean to you in your life
- you could choose to moan over it or take actions to it! It’s all about your choice!
From Steven Pressfield:
It’s like the universe’s way of testing you. “Do you really want this? Well, I am going to put some failures in you. And let’s see how bad you really want this
The pain of not doing it is worse than the pain of doing it
Thanks for listening and joining me on Happy Mind Travel!
Love hearing more of these topics?
Please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes and subscribe to Apple Podcasts.
I read every comment. Your feedback will help me improve this podcast and boost the ranking of this show so many more others like you could find Happy Mind Travel! I appreciate your contribution to this podcast in advance!
Subscribe to Happy Mind Travel!
Enjoy to be happy!